Have you ever considered making money on the Internet?
Okay, true, that’s probably a rather silly question given the blog you’re currently reading right now!
However, one thing that often bemuses folks is finding out…just what CAN you do to make money online?
Now, I’m not talking about the megaGeeks who program or the Internet Make Money gurus who teach how to Make Money with techniques that are as appealing as tongue-cleaning the Superbowl toilets after half time….
…Instead, I’m talking about other ways you might never have considered.
Of course, I’m not the only person who writes about such things….other folks besides me have spent hours and days and months and years coming up with these ideas! So….to give you as many unique possbilities as, well, possible, enjoy the following resources I’ve uncovered for you.
101 Ways To Make Money Online:
- 101 Ways to Make Money Online
- 101 Ways to Make Money Online Part II
- 101 Ways To Make Money Online (See I told you it’s a popular topic!)
- 101 Physiological Ways Make Money Online
- 101 Ways to Monetize Your Blog Without Irritating Your Readers
- 101 Ways to Monetize Your Website or Blog
- 101 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog
- 101 Ways to Earn Extra Money
- 123 Killer Ways to Make Money Online and Reap the Rewards
Make Money With:
- 10 Innovative But Obscure Sites That Put Money In Your Pocket
- 101 Ways to Make Money with Music
- 101 Ways to Make Money off Open Source
- 10 MORE Ways to Make Money with Your Digital Cameras
- 3 Ways To Make Money With Your Podcast
- Twenty-Five Ways To Make Money With Bicycles
- 125 Ways to Make Money with Your Typewriter
- 4 Ways to Make Money with Your BBQ Trailer
- How Geeks Can Make Money from Video Jobs
- How to Make Money with Facebook
- Ways to make Money with Crafts besides making Crafts
- Various Ways To Make Money With Your WordPress Templates
Here are some samples of what you can expect:
- Like playing computer games? There’s lots of money in gaming. Top players get paid superbly for competing in tournaments, attending gaming fests and happily endorsing products. OK, Tiger Woods does make more but does he get as much fun? As in, have you ever watched him happy? Like blazingly happy … and gleefully shouting for joy? No. Because his golf club lacks buttons. But it’s not solely for big hitters. Anybody can make a few hundred bucks a week.…MORE….
- Be a researcher. At places like answers.com people will pay for you to go online research an answer to questions they don’t have time to answer themselves. Like, "How do I choose an digital camcorder?" and "What’s the name of the theme song to the TV program Macgyver?" …MORE….
- Be a Forum Moderator – Keep out the spam and build a community and you can earn a little cash on the side moderating forums….MORE….
- Enter Data for Google Maps – Google is currently paying people to take photos of businesses and enter basic data such as hours of operation. Go to the local business complex next to the grocery store and you can knock out 50 of these in a few hours….MORE…
Personally, my favorite way to earn money online is by following these 10 steps:
- Step 1.) Build an authority status and authority blog.
- Step 2.) Monetize that blog via affiliate programs like the Amazon affiliate program and the eBay affiliate program
- Step 3.) Invest in an autoresponder.
- Step 4.) Write an ebook in my area of expertise like 13 Ways You’re Leaving Money on the Table that give readers concrete proof of my knowledge and offer it for free (but use the autoresponder in Step 3 to deliver it, thus effectively building my list)
- Step 5.) Build my list in other ways like my free newsletter.
- Step 6.) Set up a followup autoresponder sequence that sends useful notes to my list subscribers, thus equating my name in their minds with quality information
- Step 7.) Comment intelligently at other blogs, thus bringing new readers continuously to my blog (where ideally they’ll sign up for my free ebook and get on my list)
- Step 8.) Poll my audience to see for what they would pay money…and then write the book that the solution.
- Step 9.) Sell the book in Step 8.
- Step 10.) Start an affiliate program for the book in Step 9. help affiliates sell it.
And as you can see, I walk the walk I talk! The great thing about the above steps is that it can be applied in just about any field or niche imaginable. You simply have to give yourself permission to succeed.
ps – speaking about making money, have you seen: